foot/hoof and mouth

Dale Coye Dalecoye at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 1 01:05:15 UTC 2001

Since the disease was unknown in New York State, I don't remember anyone on
our farm every referring to it, but the reason it will forever be hoof and
mouth disease for me is because of Bill Cosby's sketch on one of his early
albums, titled "Hoof and Mouth" in which he describes a scene from the movie
"Hud" where a lot of cows had to be slaughtered.  He imagines a humerous
conversation between two cows on their way to get shot and buried... my
father got mad when he heard it and made me shut it off and told me I could
never play it again.

Dale Coye
The College of NJ