Fwd: Re: Fwd: Ameliorated words of offensive origin

Sonja L. Lanehart lanehart at ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Thu Mar 1 01:09:34 UTC 2001

This message was sent to me by one of my graduate students who is
responding to one of the e-mails from ADS I forwarded to my graduate
history of the English language class.  --SL