ex-plants

Sallie Lemons Sallie.Lemons at MSDW.COM
Fri Mar 2 17:32:49 UTC 2001

For whatever it is worth, I did some work on a silicone breast implant
litigation. The first acquired batches of "explants" as exhibits. That term was
used throughout the litigation in briefs, correspondence, and general
conversation to mean those augmentation devices that were surgically removed
from the body.