Who is "she"?

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Tue Mar 6 18:46:22 UTC 2001

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:26:11 EST P2052 at AOL.COM writes:
I can't recall any of the other stanzas, but, for some reason, I assumed
that
"she" was a train.  In fact, I can recall people's hooting after each
line.

I, too, had immediately assumed it was a train and was about to reply to
that effect. But then I ran through verses in my head, and came to,
"She'll be driving six white horses when she comes." A train wouldn't
drive horses, would it?  She?  But I find it interesting that there is
the firm impression of a train in more than one mind.