Quotative like/all

Mai Kuha mkuha at BSUVC.BSU.EDU
Thu Mar 8 15:47:18 UTC 2001

A few items on quotative "like" are included in this bibliography:

http://www.bsu.edu/classes/kuha/ENG321/like.html

This list, which consists of Kent Lee's bibliography plus all the sources
I could find last year, is intended to be a complete bibliography on
"like" as a discourse marker. I did not try to include all existing work
on quotative "like".

-Mai

Mai Kuha                  mkuha at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Department of English     (765) 285-8410
Ball State University