very giving

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Mar 9 21:10:28 UTC 2001

DOUG WILSON,

This is wonderful! "She sure seems giving and kind" is the kind of
citation I was looking for. But don't you need a special engine of some
sort to search the string through the long passages of the other four
websites? What's the secret? Finding citations seems a cinch with your
resources. Help appreciated.

TOM PAIKEDAY