Cattacue; Sleeping Policemen

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 10 14:21:33 UTC 2001

   The restaurant here in the Princess in Belize City had a chicken cattacue, fish cattacue, and shrimp cattacue.  Like barbecue, I guess.
   Belizean Coffee is coffee with Belizean rum.
   DESTINATION BELIZE 2001, pg. 59, col. 1 has:

   Speed bumps, known locally as "sleeping policemen," or "topes," may appear unexpectedly on either the open road, in or near towns.

   They were "sleeping policemen" in Australia/New Zealand, too.  I guess police sleep the world over.