When one can play so masterfully with words

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 12 17:56:22 UTC 2001

I found the story thought-provoking as well as entertaining. The best
line for me: the sale of the donkey for $10,00. I am reminded of the
British Columbian bishop (or was it a priest) who played the races and
lost about $13 million of the faithful's money.

T.M.P.