CLIK/CLEEK & NATIVE SPEAKER [was "FAG one last time"]

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Mar 15 17:21:06 UTC 2001

    What about "chic"?  Does anyone pronouce this like "chick"?

    I personally remember pronouncing it like "chick" in middle school
and being corrected immediately by a teacher.

    Johanna

Excerpts from mail: 15-Mar-101 Re: CLIK/CLEEK & NATIVE SPE.. by "Peter
A. McGraw"@LINFIE