ATTENTION LISTMASTER

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Tue Mar 20 18:26:33 UTC 2001

My posts  to ADS-L for several weeks have evoked an immediate return
missile (ABM?) saying that someone named "robinson" cannot accept any more
mail in  his (her) mailbox because of overload, and therefore my message is
rejected.  It turns up immediately, in spite of this, as an ADS-L posting.
Since we've been having trouble with all the listservs we normally get
(owing to our ISP's having merged with another and changed our address in
the process) I just assumed this was more of the same.
A.Murie