ATTENTION LISTMASTER

lesa.dill lesa.dill at WKU.EDU
Tue Mar 20 23:33:21 UTC 2001

This is a reply to a bounced message.  I have an idea.  Maybe the message
bounces when it is posted to the address that it is sent from.  Could that
happen?  Are those of you not getting bounced messages using secondary systems
or accessing your e-mail indirectly?  That answer may be nuts.  But didn't
this problem only begin to occur after all of the "yelling" about how one gets
off the list.  Does one spell "linguist" s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-e?