Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 01:49:33 UTC 2001

>I am pretty certain. The use of "hard graft" or a "grafter" to mean
>hard work is common in British English.
>Tony Glaser

So. Saying that Tony Blair is into 'hard graft' is a compliment in BrE?

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at

More information about the Ads-l mailing list