420

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Thu May 10 16:42:43 UTC 2001

When I was a student at San Rafael High School in the early sixties, there
was the "12:15 track team."  This was composed of all the smokers, who were
allowed to race across the parking lot to a sidewalk just off campus to
smoke at 12:15, for the last 15 minutes of the lunch hour.  So the 4:20
suggestion indeed sounds plausible.