"floppy disk"--message from N. Holmes

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat May 12 09:37:19 UTC 2001

   On Friday morning I forwarded four of the "floppy disk" messages to
Neville Holmes (whose  May 20001 _Computer_ article initiated this
thread) and mentioned that if he had any thoughts on the responses,
our discussion group would welcome them. I've reproduced his reply
just below.  Also, I'll forward him the replies that have appeared
since Friday, and meanwhile, on behalf of ADS-L I now express thanks
to him for participating in the discussion with us.

---Gerald Cohen