Latin in the Vatican

Robert S. Wachal robert-wachal at UIOWA.EDU
Fri May 18 14:43:53 UTC 2001

Dear Patricia,

I have acknowledged your assistance in a review of LANGUAGE MYTHS that will
appear in AMERICAN SPEECH, and I thank you very much.

if you have any ttrouble pulling up the attachment, let me know and I will
resen as a regular e-mail.

Thanks,

Bob