Tripartisonship; Market Making & Stepping in Front

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Fri May 25 21:36:10 UTC 2001

I think I remember this from high school, which would be late 60s. I
didn't have a TV as an undergraduate, so if it wasn't late 60s, it
would be mid- to late 70s.

Alice Faber                                             faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203) 865-8963