Southern author/book seeks endorsement

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Mon May 28 18:05:57 UTC 2001

     Would Damon Bonds please clarify for us the nature of his contribution.
Have any other books been written on Southern words/expressions, and
if so, how would his book differ from them?  Might he give us a
sample treatment of two or three items to illustrate the nature of
the book. Is there a bibliography?

---Gerald Cohen