polka dots

Mon May 28 20:56:31 UTC 2001

Tsk-tsk. Bob; get a grip! I dutifully copy every one of these folk
etymologies, classify it, and put it in my future fun book. Please
keep them coming.

Besides, every 1,000,000,000,000,000th folk etymology turns out to be
right, so don't try to stop the march of science.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages