Caipirinha (1960)

Mon May 28 21:05:15 UTC 2001

This is the worst recipe for caipirinha I have ever read. The lime
skins must be crushed to extract the pungent oil; never simply
combined in the drink.

dInIs (a caipira from Southern Indiana; "hillbilly" would be a much
more to the point translation than "simple person from the interior")

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages
preston at pilot.msu.edu