Accent diagnosis

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 9 02:26:52 UTC 2001

I've been corresponding with a guy in Texas who says he doesn't have a Texas
accent and wonders why. He would like an accent diagnosis, using the phone or
a tape to give samples of his speech. And he says,

>>I have asked other speech pathologists for diagnosis in my area and on the
internet. They all charge a fees of $150 and above. With the job I have, that
is way over my head. Will you give me one or am I out of luck?<<

So, I wonder if some subscriber to ADS-L would do an "accent diagnosis" of
this guy, for fun or for practice, and for free. If you're willing, let me
know. Thanks - Allan Metcalf  <AAllan at aol.com>