pseudo acronyms

Beth Simon simon at IPFW.EDU
Wed Nov 21 02:40:23 UTC 2001

Has this been posted? If so, sorry for the repeat. I've just tuned in for this thread.

Tonight I received a letter from my ("my") Congressional Rep, Tammy Baldwin, 2nd D, Wisconsin, in reply to a call I made to her about the "anti-terrorism" bill.

This from the letter,
"Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R. 3162, the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act, also known as the anti-terrorism bill."

I don't know that this is a pseudo acronym, but ...

beth