Pseudo-acronyms

Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM
Wed Nov 21 18:01:13 UTC 2001

Jordan Rich <funkmasterj at MAILANDNEWS.COM> reminisces:

In college, we would try to guess what fraternities' & sororities' letters
stood for.  Since they're secret, who was to deny our guesses?
<<<<<

Phi Beta Kappa = philosophia biou kybernetes 'philosophy is the steersman
of life'. But that's not your typical frat.

                  Mark A. Mandel : Senior Linguist
 Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company : speech recognition
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com