seeking Latin self-teaching book

Brad Dardaganian brad at BRADSTER.COM
Tue Nov 27 19:39:00 UTC 2001

I used Wheelock in High School and in College.  Apart from the rapidly
disintegrating binding, it was a solid book.

Bradley S. Dardaganian
Lead Application Developer
Meditech Media
brad_dardaganian at meditech-media.com
(404) 591-3247

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf
Of A. Maberry
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 2:30 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: seeking Latin self-teaching book

These are very good suggestions. I would add Wheelock's "Latin : an
introductory course". I used it many years ago in a course where we
basically got through most all of the grammar in one year. As I recall
it
was quite good, and I think it is still in print. If not, there are
probably thousands of used copies available.

allen
maberry at u.washington.edu