Triple Homonyms site

Tue Nov 27 21:00:33 UTC 2001

An interesting site, yes, but totally unaware and/or unaccepting of dialect
variation!  Note the "rules" section, refusing anything but "standard
American" (as in broadcasters' speech).  Thus, they refuse "pore/pour/poor"
homophony, as well as "basis/bases/basses" and "knot/nought/not"
(homophones in the North Midland).  We should all write in and protest!