Telelogic FREE Software offer

special.notice at TELELOGICNA.COM special.notice at TELELOGICNA.COM
Wed Nov 28 23:13:10 UTC 2001

Telelogic is sending you this e-mail because you have expressed an interest in the Telelogic product line. If you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this e-mail with "remove" in the subject line.

Dear Educator,

Telelogic is pleased to announce that we are offering our software for FREE to any school that would use it in curriculum-based education!  To see our recent press release about the program, please go to: http://www.telelogic.com/news/2001/010924university-eng.pdf

You may chose one or all of our products: DOORS, for requirements management, Synergy, for configuration management or Tau for visual modeling.

For additional information about the specific products please go to:

DOORS:   http://www.telelogic.com/products/doorsers/
Synergy: http://www.telelogic.com/products/synergy/
Tau:     http://www.telelogic.com/products/tau/

Our professional services and training are available through the program at a significant discount, therefore enabling you to get the most out of our products.

If you are interested in participating in the program, please let me know by return e-mail.  Restrictions and limitations do apply. This offer is only for schools located in the Americas.

For University projects or programs, we are offering a substantial discount.  To receive this special pricing please contact either Adam Rogers at sales at a-plus-computing.com, or Michael Majinska at michael at advancedacademic.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

Frank J. Araby
Manager Channel & Educational Sales, Americas
Telelogic North America Inc.
11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 280
Reston, VA 20190
Voice: 703.708.1424