Virus Warning

Fri Oct 5 01:23:32 UTC 2001

This virus came in through my Eudora system, as a "spool" (whatever that
means), and before I even opened my mail.  Neither Norton nor McAfee could
kill it, but I was told if I deleted it I might lose my entire Inbox or
worse.  Finally a student-geek copied just the spool file onto a small disk
(in case I want to investigate its contents) and then deleted it from the
hard drive.  I'll just throw the disk away.