Interpolated Rotoscoping

Barry Popik bapopik at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 21 15:03:53 UTC 2001

INTERPOLATED ROTOSCOPING

   An article here about Texan Richard  Linklater's latest film, WAKING
LIFE, says that it uses the technique of "interpolated rotoscoping."
   Check on the term.

FAJITAS (cont.)

   The phonebooks I requested from the Rio Grande Valley were the same ones
that I had seen at the Library Of Congress.  The first fajita is in 1974 (as
I posted earlier this year).
   Th curious thing was that I couldn't find Leonardo's Fiesta Restaurant
listed.
   I went through the Brownsville Times and the Brownsville Herald for 1968
and a Harlingen newspaper from 1970 all that UT-Austin's Center for merican
History had) with no "fajita" luck.

ASSYMETRIC WAR

   William Safire's "On Language" column today uses a term that Paul
McFedries' WordSpy mentioned weeks ago.
   Maybe Safire will actually mention McFedries' work soon?