Propaganda and Allah

Michael michael at RFA.ORG
Tue Oct 23 18:11:15 UTC 2001

this may seem like a cross-posting for any of you who
also happen to be subscribed to the BYU-based Arabic
Language/Linguistics List, but there has also been a
discussion taking place there about this topic --

i have included some of the recent postings below because
they seem to tie in with what has been talked about here.

michael

1) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
2) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
3) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
4) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
5) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
6) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah
7) Subject: translate/transliterate Allah

1)