Editorial Assistant, Oxford English Dictionary

Fri Sep 7 12:35:37 UTC 2001

We are looking candidate with the pretty good English qualification.

dInIs (who couldn't resist in spite of his sounding much worse in at
least half a dozen languages)

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages