24/7

Baker, John JBaker at STRADLEY.COM
Tue Sep 18 17:59:32 UTC 2001

        I remember first seeing this term, then new to me, years ago in the
back page of The Atlantic Monthly.  A connection with the drug trade was
suggested, although I don't recall if this was thought to be the origin or
merely an illustrative use.  Unfortunately, I don't know where, if at all,
The Atlantic is archived; this particular item doesn't seem to be on their
web site.

John Baker