Barry, help!

Barnhart ADS-L at HIGHLANDS.COM
Fri Sep 21 15:26:23 UTC 2001

On the variations for _mountain oyster_, I found in the DA _prairie
oyster_ (only as a variant of _prairie cocktail_, which is not a
testicle).  _Kentucky oyster_ in DA is equated with chittlings, not
testicles.  OEDs attests the equivalence of _mountain oyster_ and
_prairie oyster_ in a second def.  MOA shows not examples of either
_prairie oyster_ or _Kentucky oyster_.

Regards,
David