Cuban accent: help wanted

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 25 21:29:27 UTC 2001

Here's a request for help:

>>I'm working on the play "Landscape of the Body" by John Guare and I was
wondering if you have or could point me in the direction of any published
material on the Cuban Accent. I'm coaching the show and have found many
sources for Spanish and Mexican but am having difficulty finding Cuban. I'm
looking for as much detailed info as possible, especially phonetic analysis.<<

I'm stumped. If you have a suggestion, please address

mmorgan at dramadance.ucsb.edu
Michael Morgan
Lecturer University of California @Santa Barbara

as well as ADS-L. Thanks! - Allan Metcalf