SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Increasingly Significant Issue

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Wed Apr 10 23:52:32 UTC 2002

Although in some contexts there is a possibility of confusion with a
business partner.

I know an unmarried, heterosexual couple who simply refer to each other as
"my husband" and "my wife." They figure that's their social situation and
their legal status is no one's business but their own.