Source of Indian Anecdote

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Sat Apr 20 04:18:16 UTC 2002

It also has that wonderful account of how during the time of Henry the VIII,
the Pope and all his followers seceded from the Church of England.  In
addition there is the statement at the beginning that History is not what
happened.  History is what you can remember (or words to that effect).

Victoria

Victoria Neufeldt
1533 Early Drive
Saskatoon, Sask.