wayback machine

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Apr 29 17:17:25 UTC 2002

Yes, it's a godsend for those of us who've written for numerous online
magazines and sites over the years that do not exist anymore. Thanks to
the Wayback Machine, I can grab all of the content and html to re-create
the pieces I should have printed out for my clips file years ago.