webinar

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Sat Aug 3 15:48:29 UTC 2002

Apparently a seminar conducted via the WWW. From
http://www.iil.com/free_resources/free_webinars.asp

Free Webinars
 Are you interested in IIL's virtual classroom eLearning courses but
want to know more before you register for a class? Need an extra PDU or
two to maintain your PMP certification? Sign-up now for a free 1-hour
webinar!

Free Virtual Classes: (1-hour webinars)
 Our free 1-hour virtual classes are designed to familiarize you with
the learning topics as well as give you an introduction to our virtual
classroom environment. In addition, most of these free webinars earn 1
PDU each!

-- Mark A. Mandel