Dear Dr. Whom

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 5 13:28:59 UTC 2002

In a message dated 8/4/02 9:54:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mam at THEWORLD.COM
writes:

> -- Mark A. Mandel, native and still low-back distinguisher

For your amusement: your e-mail cited above arrived just after an e-mail from
the president of the investment club I belong to, stating that the July
meeting will be held tomorrow night (August 6)----sorry for the delay but the
president had a LOW BACK PROBLEM.

If your doctorate were in medicine rather than linguistics, it might be
useful to get the two of you together.

     - Jim Landau  (software but not skinware engineer)

P.S.  My daughter and I will be arriving in Boston Sunday night, August 18,
spending Monday touring college campi, and leaving Tuesday sometime.  We will
be staying with my brother-in-law David Krohn MD in Newton.  If you'd like me
to call, send me your phone number, else I won't bother you.