How we spent our Canadian vacation (was "soda" in Mpls)

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Mon Aug 12 22:42:36 UTC 2002

I dunno.  If you normally do dialect work for a living, would it count as
vacation?  Personally, I don't do database work when I'm on vacation.  On
the other hand, maybe you're just looking for a way to write it off.
Either way, enjoy your trip!

--Tom Kysilko (who's only kidding and does understand that scholars are a
different breed when it comes to this sort of thing)

At 02:14 PM 8/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Wow! Now I can treat my upcoming (end of the week) vacation in New
>Brunswick and Nova Scotia as a Field Trip! I'll have to listen for
>the "eh"s and "ou"s.

  Tom Kysilko        Practical Data Services
  pds at visi.com       Saint Paul MN USA