I'm back

Thu Aug 29 17:35:33 UTC 2002

Actually, my sabbatical doesn't end until Sept. 3, and in fact I never did drop out of this group, though I did start deleting a great deal of stuff unread -- a healthful practice that I'd recommend to anyone.

It's also true that there have been occasional reports of GAT sightings among the messages over the summer, but in fact they actually had been submitted by Elvis, or perhaps Judge Crater.

But in any event, future GAT messages will be the real thing.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998.