Apple-polisher

Fri Aug 30 11:28:44 UTC 2002

I have "brownie points" (which one earns from brown-nosing") but
never had "brownie" for the "brown-noser" - perhaps too much
interference from "Brownie" equals +fem Cub Scout.

For me an "apple-knocker" is the same as a "shit-kicker" - an
(exaggeratedly) rural person. I lack the verb "to apple-knock."

dInIs