Obsolete term: touch typing

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 4 03:04:23 UTC 2002

Talking with a smart student tonight, I mentioned "touch typing" and she
asked What's that? I explained it was typing using all of your fingers,
without looking, what you learn in a typing class. To her, that was just
"typing." Maybe there are no two-fingered typists left, to contrast "touch
typing" with?

- Allan Metcalf

More information about the Ads-l mailing list