Teaching With a Kentucky Accent

Margaret Blankenship maggie37_62 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 5 14:23:22 UTC 2002

Stephani,
I have to also say that your professor was wrong to expect people to cahnge
what is a part of who they are. Where has he/she come from that he thinks
his accent is far superior to anyone else's. That is what is wrong with our
society today, people are always so quick to judge others by an accent, sex,
religion or culture. It is ridiculous to say the least. Stephanie you stick
to your guns and tell your professor maybe they should not be teaching
because of prejidices.
Margaret Blankenship