More specifics on "Baseball been berry berry good to me"

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU
Fri Dec 6 01:06:25 UTC 2002

i *think* this started as a private exchange between larry and me,
but maybe the topic is of general interest.

larry doesn't know this, but i asked him because, in an extravagantly
silly mood at the end of the quarter - will these oral exams never
stop? - i've been considering writing [note: *good* doubl-ing example]
a burlesque entitled "Homosexuality been berry berry good to me", in the
voice of an indiana farmboy who makes it to the pros.

ok, make that "terminally goofy"...

arnold (zwicky at csli.stanford.edu)