Research fees at Western Historical Manuscript Collection

Michael Quinion TheEditor at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG
Sat Dec 7 21:12:36 UTC 2002

> Your research is enormously valuable. I have a little credit built
> up at WHMC and shall very willingly split the "break a leg"
> research costs with you. I'll send Bill Stolz an e-mail about this
> right away.

Since I started the whole "break a leg" hare running, it's only fair
that I should pay the other half. If Barry will contact me privately
to give me his street address, I'll post an appropriate sum to him on
Monday.

--
Michael Quinion
Editor, World Wide Words