mid-rift

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SMTPGATE.SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Thu Feb 28 20:53:22 UTC 2002

Our school, in its never-ending quest to attain the highest educational standards, has banned clothing that does not cover the 'mid-Drift.'  (capital added by me)
Fritz

>>> Kim & Rima McKinzey <rkmck at EARTHLINK.NET> 02/27/02 07:56PM >>>
In today's SF Chronicle, in a sad story about a 17 year old girl who
is missing, there is a quote from the girl's uncle quoting a
witnesses observation:

"He described the red mid-rift shirt she was wearing."

A new one on me, unless this is simply a mistake and he meant midriff.

Rima