Death By Media; Odor Bomb

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 7 20:08:56 UTC 2002

DEATH BY MEDIA--The headline of John Ringo's column in today's NEW YORK POST, 7 January 2002, pg. 27, col. 4.  Also used by Charles Krauthammer in the WASHINGTON POST, 31 January 1992, about the Clinton critics.  Not used much since then.

ODOR BOMB--From the same NEW YORK POST, 7 January 2002, pg. 24, col. 2, "_Pentagon forms 'stink tank' to develop offensive smells_."
   "The Pentagon has asked a group of scientists to develop an 'odor bomb'--a device that would emit a smell so putrid, it could clear crowds."
(I have my doubts.  Haven't some terrorists lived in caves with goats?--ed.)