Biennial plea/reminder

Rudolph C Troike rtroike at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Jan 18 18:47:21 UTC 2002

Howdy folks,

        Back again with the request/reminder to please not hit the
"include previous message" with every response. Much as I enjoy Ron
Butters' comments (and don't relish the abortion message), it gets a bit
tiresome reading them five or six times, and my mailbox is almost at its
limit from the 70,000 lines of text (2/3 repeated) that comes in the daily
collection. It takes a few seconds to snip and select relevant previous
comments that are being commented on, but it will save a lot of annoyance
for listmembers not to have to page through many lines of repeated
messages. I don't know how the archive operates, but it must certainly put
a strain on it if all of the repeatedly included messages are also
archived. Thanks to all,

        Rudy