Request: Andrew E. Drews' thesis

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Jan 27 17:39:16 UTC 2002

    I've been working through the ads-l material on "Bob's your uncle"
and noticed Aaron E. Drews' (U of Edinburgh) 6 July 2000 mention of
his thesis.
I'd be grateful--and I'm sure many other ads-l members would also
appreciate it--if he would share with us the title and date of the
thesis and its main contributions. Anything else the author feels we
should know about his work would of course also be welcome.

--Gerald Cohen

>'...As for working-class, the only working-class folk I've encountered are
Scots, and I've never heard it used.  Might be a north-south thing.
I have heard it used by some of the participants in my thesis, very
clearly *not* working-class. ...'