Request: Reference Resource Suggestions

Grant Barrett vze36g5m at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jan 27 18:38:47 UTC 2002

I am chugging my way through re-doing the ADS web site and I need your
suggestions for the following in order to bring our reference suggestions
up-to-date. Full cites (or sites) are appreciated!

What dictionaries would you recommend to someone seeking more than a
definition?

What videos do you use in your courses or would you otherwise recommend?

What general language-related books would you recommend?

What academic language-related books (including textbooks) would you
recommend?

What language-related periodicals would you recommend?

What language-related CD-ROMs or multimedia materials would you recommend?

What language-related books have you edited or written?

Thanks.

Grant
American Dialect Society Web Geek