VFRs; Yukon Liquor; Just for the Halibut

Mon Jul 1 12:07:54 UTC 2002

In this, of course, the usually open-minded Barry reveals the depths
of his New Yorkness in wanting people who speak American English to
distinguish so many of the front vowels before /r/; I'm afraid the
vast majority of us lost souls would not distinguish "ferry" and
"fairy."

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston